The following three parallel sessions were held:
Individual capacity needs of RAS to strengthen inclusive agripreneurship
- What is the role of RAS providers in strengthening inclusive agripreneurship? How effective are they?
- What capacities, especially skills and competencies, do RAS providers need to become more effective in their role and how can they be strengthened?
- What are the opportunities and challenges that RAS providers face in this context and how can they be seized or overcome?
- Theoretical and Practical Paradigms (pdf, 6.9MB)
Mahesh Chander, India
- Experience de l’ANADER en matière d'école d'entrepreneuriat agricole (LEA) (pdf, 1.9MB)
Robert Kouakou Djè, Ivory Coast
- From Theory to Practice: Challenges of Implementing a Value Chain-oriented Agricultural Extension Curriculum (pdf, 1.9MB)
Jeffreyson Mutimba, Ethiopia
Organisational capacity needs of RAS to strengthen inclusive agripreneurship
- What role can RAS organisations play, especially RAS networks and country fora, to enhance inclusive agripreneurship in their context? How effective are they?
- What capacities do RAS organisations need to assume and become more effective in this role and how can they be strengthened?
- What opportunities and challenges do RAS organisations face in this context and how can they be seized or overcome?
- Facilitating Agripreneurship through Better Postharvest Management (pdf, 1.3MB)
Jerry Egessa, Uganda
- From Arms to Farms: Honing Agri-preneurs in Conflict Areas of the Philippines (pdf, 5.8MB)
Asterio Saliot, Philippines
- Extension’s role on the success of the Amaranth Family Industry in Mexico (pdf, 4.6MB)
Fernando Manzo-Ramos, Mexico
System-level capacity needs of RAS to strengthen inclusive agripreneurship
- What is the role of enabling environments for RAS to enhance inclusive agripreneurship?
- What settings are needed at a system-level to enable agripreneurship and strengthen the role of RAS in this?
- What are the system-level opportunities and challenges for RAS to promote inclusive agripreneurship and how can they be seized and overcome?
- Modernisation des services de conseil rural et promotion de l’entreprenariat agricole inclusif au Cameroun: défis de l’agriculture de seconde génération (pdf 1.8MB)
Yankam Njonou Rabelais, MINADER, Cameroon
- Synergy of Rural Advisory Services (RAS), for an Effective and Efficient Development Process of Inclusive Agripreneurship (pdf 4.6MB)
Marc Ghislain Bappa, Cameroon
- The Role of an Enabling Institutional Environment in Strengthening Advisory Services: The Case of Costa Rica (pdf 962KB)
Anna Snider, France
- Entrepreneurship Program: Young Innovator (Chile) (pdf 4.6MB)
Dominique Chauveau, Chile