Training materials and resources
- ICTs for Development, CTA
- e-agriculture, FAO
- International Institute for Communication and Development IICD
- IMARK Group (Information Management Resource Kit)
- Inveneo & FHI 360’s TechLab
- Information and Communication Technology, MEAS
- USAID:Information Communication Technology for Development, USAID
- ICT in agriculture, World Bank
This paper was produced with financial support from GIZ (Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit), and PIM (the CGIAR Research Programme on Policies, Institutions, and Markets).
This work was undertaken as part of the CGIAR Research Program on Policies, Institutions, and Markets (PIM) led by the International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI). Funding support for this study was provided by the agencies with logos on the front page. This paper has not gone through IFPRI’s standard peer-review procedure. The opinions expressed here belong to the authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of PIM, IFPRI, or CGIAR.
Photo: © Raj Saravanan